Pop into my shop and buy a post card while you still can as I will shortly be closing it to replenish it with a new range (and using remaining stock as Christmas cards).
...AND if you buy a postcard or postcard set in the next few weeks I'll pop another postcard in for free. If there is a certain (free) postcard you'd like, just convo me and let me know and if it's in stock, it's yours. I am so grateful for all your kind words and support over the past year it really is the least I can do.
I am also thinking of getting some photos professionally printed. I would love to hear your thoughts on which pics you'd most like to see in print. Have a beautiful weekend.
- Special thanks also to...
Laura for including me in your top 5 beautiful blogs.
Dionne for your beautiful illustration (which I am yet to post), it has inspired a whole series of images I have not yet taken, so stay tuned
- Cat from Wouldn't It Be Loverly in Adelaide for buying a set of cards as a giveaway - the woman who won lives right by where I grew up in the southern part of Sydney
- Agnes of Knock Knocking for including me in her treasury list - she got my postcard on the front page of etsy - not that I saw it! but lucky for me craft cult keeps archives. I did a search of that clever site and found that my dancing figs postcard made the frontpage on 5 July as well.
Can you believe these comments?
- "You, my friend, are one of the. most. inspiring. photographers in my life"
- "She honestly is one of those girls whom I admire endlessly! She is incredibly talented and has such an eye for beauty."
Mimi Charmante, you beautiful woman, your support and generosity leaves me breathless, please e-mail me your postal address so I can send you a little something. xx
I've just found your blog. It is a true gem in the cyber world. I leave a small Swedish footprints behind me. I will be back!
Greetings from Sweden & Agneta
I love your photographs. You are an amazing photographer. I absolutely love your photos from July 4 of this year and the "Banana Babycakes" photos. All of your photos are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you restock the store with because we are moving in the coming months I would love to buy some for our new place.
You know how much I love your photography and prints! I just sent off the very same one you have posted here to a friend for her birthday...now, I need more!
Thank you for brightening the world with your gorgeous images...
I adore your blog. I am even blogging about your gorgeous rose postcards as we speak. I'm sorry I missed the giveaway on Wouldn't it be Loverly. Check out my blog in a little bit www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com
How wonderful to be recognised and appreciated by friends and readers!! Really great! Love the pics on Etsy - I can only aspire to take such beautiful pics!!! Gena
Post a Comment