Thursday 26 February 2009

Tag

Homework time

I was tagged by the extraordinarily talented Natsumi Nishizumi...So, here are the rules:
Step 1: Respond & Rework - Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag-eight other un-tagged people.

What are you wearing now? Black Bonds singlet & undies.
What is the title of the best book you've ever read? The Bronze Horseman - it's unforgettable.
Who was the last person you hugged? My darling friend Soph.
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? Black silk tie front shorts have been my summer uniform.
What's for dinner? Japanese with my favourite girls.
What was the last thing you bought? Magnum icecream. Oink!
What are you listening to right now? The sound of silence (and the gentle whir of my laptop).
If you could have any super power, what would it be? To heal suffering.
What is your favorite weather, and why? Bright beautiful sunshine. It gets me out of bed, puts me in a good mood and motivates me to go for a run and a swim, the salt and sand do wonders for the soul & I love summer nights, just wearing a little dress to dinner or eating around the pool in wet cossies and a towel - bliss.
What time do you usually get up? 8.10am. My alarm is set for 7.50am. I am late for work everyday.
What is your most challenging goal right now? Waking up early enough to get to the laundromat before work - I seriously need to pick up my washing...am very quickly running out of clothing.
Say something to the person who tagged you: Your artworks are little pieces of refined perfection.
If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where you want it to be? Where else but Paris?
Favorite vacation spot? Noosa for always and Greece for now, until I discover the next.
Name the things you cannot live without: The beautiful friendships I have with each member of my immediate family, colour, words, wonder, travel, books and the gift of sight.
What movies can you watch over and over? Notting Hill, Shakespeare in Love, Sex & The City.
What is your favorite tea flavor? I love Bushells tea w/ milk.
What are your daily rituals? A large skim latte is the first thing to pass my lips of a morning (well second after my toothbrush) and every night when I get home I take off my watch and ring/s and slide open my balcony doors.

2 comments:

natsumi said...

Thank you so much for doing this "homework"!!
I really enjoyed reading these...

Japanese dinner sounds great! Hope you had a great time with your friends!!

Have a great weekend! oxox

lisa :: the red thread said...

OK, I'm onto this... the first time I've been tagged.