- Start with some pretty coloured muffin cases. Here, I have created both a 4-case and 6-case flower. Find pretty cases at the supermarket, party shops or Etsy (Bake it Pretty, Cute Cups or Layer Cake Shop)
- Flatten the cases
- Take the first case and fold it in half and then halve twice more and scrunch and fold again to form the centre of the flower
- Take the second muffin case (use another colour or the reverse side of the same colour) and line the centre of the circle up with the pointed end of the core piece and scrunch it around
- Continue doing, alternating colours until your flower is the size you desire
- If you wish, secure by wrapping some cotton around the base or alternately stitch a small button into the centre and do with it whatever makes you happy
- Hang it from the ceiling, use as a place setting or thread on some string to create a flower garland
- Make a cup of tea and admire your handiwork
Saturday, 2 May 2009
Cupcake Case Flowers
These cupcake cases are so pretty and so quick and easy to make. Just follow the steps below:
Posted by N I C O L A at 11:28
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
What clever and cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
So fun, especially with holiday wrappers for Easter or something.
ooooh, great idea! my kids are going to love this...
That's fantastic! It reminds me of this;
Ooooo cupcakes, flowers and pastel colours...must look at tutorial.
so simple and so cute!
What a great idea and so pretty! Thanks for sharing! :) Silke
Oh my gosh!! I love this idea!
Come over before midnight to SG. I'm giving away a super cute necklace! Hope you had a great weekend:)
Post a Comment