Monday 6 June 2011

Bonjour Little Ones

Mr finished building our pallet bed on Sunday for when we have little visitors. I still need to show you the base, which is the unique thing about the bed but I am more excited about the cute sheets I bought at BigW. I need to shop there more often, they have EVERYTHING. I bought 2 $7 tops and some bargain Bonds undies. Who knew bargain shopping could be so satisfying? Moving right along. Oh, I've been meaning to tell you about this gorgeous new shop I found where I bought this 'Bonjour' cushion (I adore the tiny stitched gold stars on the corners)...Tiny Bird in Double Bay Sydney, what a dream of a shop, you can shop online too.

1 comment:

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Totally adore the bonjour cushion too. And how about your score for the bed sheets. Love a bargain.