Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Covet Therefore I Am...

...Greedy I suppose. Hopefully by listing what I am loving right now it will curb my buying and satisfy my need to pay respect to these products sans the purchase

Art :: Very cool Cronulla couple – Blacklist Studio now also making handcrafted canvas maps in addition to their gorgeous prints
Kitchen :: Alessi Electric bird kettle - love the cream birdie I have wanted you forever
Floor :: Lumbini rug from the lower case : in yellow centre with grey border or blue centre with same / In love with this stamp rug / Considering this doily floor sticker, just wondering how to sell the idea to Mr. / I thought I loved the cow hide but I think I like this patchwork cow better
Headwear :: Gala Curious gold plated headbands
Study :: Freedom’s Nudle teal stool and plain and simple Shorthand desk
Sofa :: IKEA Karlstad sofa with chaise
Bath :: Kado “Lure” Oval tub from Reece
Random :: Love this Suck UK mirror clipboard from Hard to Find / Belvoir Presse from a deli near you - love the packaging

2 comments:

Kate Lasater said...

I love the title, and couldn't agree more with the process. The items you've listed are all lovely. I particularly like the gold plated headbands!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

piccolaceleste said...

Ciao complimenti per il blog... a presto lu