Saturday, December 31, 2011

When Day Becomes Eve









On Christmas Eve, Mr and I made the house spic and span and our new neighbour kindly dropped in some Christmas Bush clipped from her backyard tree. We made 3 batches of cookies for people we knew not what else to get them - in the new 90cm Smeg oven Mr had to to pull down a little wall to allow for.
These are lemon almond, brown sugar spice and ginger snap cookies.

I then settled down to a Moscow Mule thanks to the bottle of vodka we found under the house in one of Mr's moving boxes. What a find!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I love Moscow Mules! My dad introduced me to them back in the 80's, and it's been years since I've had one. Thanks for reminding me about them. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

ejorpin said...

Moscow mules are yum - refreshing and tasty! Your house looks wonderful, warm and inviting (and delicious!)

Divina Chita Brasil said...

Happy New Year!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Happy New Year!

What a gorgeous new home you have. I have been going back through the recent posts checking out all the little sneaky peeks of it!! lol

Congratulations xox

Swami Prakashanand Saraswati said...

All time we wake up it's a new day, but when the same day converts into the eve, it really goes amazing!