Sunday 29 January 2012

Reflections




I have things on my list, like everyone, that I want to do in my lifetime. Travel to India, Morocco, France - they were my top three and I did that. I've always wanted to write a book, sell a piece of my own art and live in France.  Sometimes we lose sight of these things amid the everyday hecticity (a term coined by an Aussie mate I met when I was living in London). Later is always when we think we will try and achieve things we always wanted to do.  Later...when we have time.  So when I packaged up my dot art works which sold surprisingly quickly, I thought, well, I can tick one thing off the list.

2 comments:

random cat said...

There is no better time than now:)
you made me think, i'll cross out latter for the things i want most

mer said...

love these. so pretty.