Sunday, January 8, 2012


The modest kitchen, to be done up later rather than sooner it seems. I have my new stove so we can eat well and be happy without glossy white doors. I do look forward to a white sink and lots of bench space. The same goes for our pink and grey bathroom. Our guest bedroom is filled with furniture made by the hands of mr.


Dawniepants said...

I think it looks so pretty as is. Hope you get it all done up asap!


My Beautiful World said...

So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit and follow me sometime if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
Always Wendy

Anna@MyDesignEthos said...

I just found your blog through another and am very glad I did. Completely gorgeous and I love your home!