Monday 27 January 2014

Party Photobooth








I was very excited to find a tripod on sale at a nearby camera shop to set up a photo booth for Mr's 40th birthday.  It came together slowly.  A couple of Thonet chairs, a man corner and a garland, warped into a French lounge with 3 sizes of random coloured honeycomb balls hired from Sugarcoated Events and some silver foil balloons from Ruby Rabbit.  The balls are hung on thumbtacks with fishing line and it took a bit of fiddling.  I think what makes it work is the depth; some are set back against the wall and others are in front.

Bubs was pretty happy with the results and we have a selfie of us here for you too.  Oh, and in case you wanted to know, the surf print was Mr's birthday present from White Horse Home in an IKEA Ribba frame. It's such a happy corner now, I don't want to take it down.

1 comment:

mollymell said...

When I got this post on my email a smile pop up my face. The pictures are so beautiful and your baby so darling. Congratulations, your blog is so inspiring and classy.