Monday 27 April 2009

Nuts About Chocolate


MasterChef starts tomorrow night. I am SO excited - I absolutely love cooking shows. I spend much of my weekend reading food magazines and planning what to cook while sitting in front of a cooking show eating. So...when I found out that as of 13 April Gelatissimo had introduced a new nutty chocolate range I just HAD to try them all. With the six flavours before me, I thought I'd test the taste buds and look up the flavours later, just like on MasterChef when they ask the contestants to guess the 17 ingredients in a bolognaise sauce - can you get close? The gelato verdict? The bottom pic were my picks (and no, not because they were white, because they were AMAZING - one was definitely peanut buttery and the other creamy hazelnut with specks of chocolate).

12 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oh, you are making me hungry!! Love your photos as usual...:) Silke

Unknown said...

This is my type of weekend! New ice cream range? Try 'em all!

Tania McCartney said...

I wish I could plan my nightly meals like you - I, too, love cooking shows and mags but when it comes to actually cooking it all. Seems I need more inspiration...

Katie said...

Great images, the ice creams look so decadent. I love your spoons as well!! You take such ordinary items and make them look new and refreshing. What a great weekend treat.

♥peachkins♥ said...

I love your photos!!

creAtiv life said...

your imagery is always a breath of fresh air! glad you are sharing!

Joanna Lee said...

Yummy! I want some so bad!

poli said...

chocolate should be my second name ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! I need to get into the habit of planning meals, otherwise I just eat so much junk it's ridiculous xoxo

Anonymous said...

yummy!

JEWELL said...

i love love love those spoons!!

beth said...

lovely photos on your blog