Saturday 8 May 2010

Obsessed w/ The Marche

Finders Keepers market / Toby's Estate coffee & Bird Cow Fish banana bread star cake
Doily topped stool / Bespoke Press (I bought some gorgeous letterpress tags)
Ever Dazzling, blog, etsy / Cool photos
Market flowers / TMod
I wish I spotted this bracelet when I was there. I did however manage to pick up one of Nikki's adorable prints. I was so scattered today...3 outfit changes before I left the house, sans camera (much to my chagrin), queues out the door at Campos and the new and unbelievably popular Luxe Espresso, no sign of an ATM for miles and after sitting in Centennial Park with my bestie for hours in the glorious May sun, I check the time only to find Mr's plane lands in 10 mins. No time for new nails and clean clothes, sweaty betty hotfoots it to the airport. So all up a bit frantic as a result of my absentmindedness (ok, stupidity) but I ended up with gifts for tomorrows christening and mothers day and flowers, lots and lots of flowers.
photos taken on my iPhone.

3 comments:

Beach House Living said...

Looks like a fun place to go. The banana bread and coffee being the perfect start

Debbie Schramer said...

i love your blog.....visit it nearly every day. was just wondering about the picture of the cardboard room/scene. could you tell me where/what that is?? i love cardboard things....
thanks,
debbie

Megan McKean said...

Thank you for linking me and sharing your photos.
So glad you could visit the markets over the weekend!
x